The successful candidate will be able to design technical integration architecture solutions; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, patterns, benefits and recommendations for integration architectures.
Specifically, the candidate should have a strong understanding and experience with the MuleSoft platform, ideally SAP skills in either PI and or ABAP.
You should really be across Mulesoft's API led connectivity strategy.
- Collaborate with the functional team to determine how best to implement the integration solution (patterns, style, performance, scalability, maintainability, etc.)
- Be the key escalation point for technical integration issues
- Provide knowledge and guidance to the project team on Integration Patterns & MuleSoft best practices
- Own end to end integration solution landscape and designs on the project
- Manage technical remediation and change requests that impact Integration, providing impact assessments and options papers
If you are interested, please contact Zelia Joubert at email@example.com.