Almost every CFO has same aim today - to enable fact-based decision making across the organisation, through the provision of easy access to relevant information whenever and wherever stakeholders need it. If this can be achieved, financial leaders and decision makers have the chance to better understand their business; act quicker and more confidently; and ultimately achieve the remarkable results that are expected of them today.
Join us to hear Richard McLean share his own experiences as CFO for SAP ANZ. Richard will showcase - with a demonstration using real scenarios - how the SAP finance team has used SAP’s Business Intelligence (BI) solution to overcome many of the same challenges you may be experiencing today.
Richard will share his knowledge, experiences, and the lessons learnt in his own journey to:
- Empower people with easy access to the business intelligence (BI) and data visualization solutions they need to make faster, more informed decisions.
- Enable intuitive, self-service access and insight into all of your company’s varied data assets
- Make informed and rapid decisions based on secure, trusted, reliable and real-time business data
- Connect with decision makers wherever they are via mobile access to all information assets
- Establish a simplified BI strategy leveraging pre-existing IT infrastructure and resources
Regardless of your business size, industry or current financial systems, we’re confident you’ll leave with a better understanding of how to boost your organisation’s financial IQ.
Peter Collett, Director, Icon Integration
Richard McLean, CFO, SAP Australia and New Zealand
7:30 - 8:00am Registration Opens. Tea/Coffee and Refreshments on arrival
8:00 - 8:15am "Introduction and Welcome
Presenter: Peter Collett, Director, Icon Integration
Brief overview of the market situation
Key challenges facing finance teams today
Profile for Peter Collett, Director, Icon Integration
8:15 - 9:00am
Keynote presentation with demonstration
Presenter: Richard McLean, CFO, SAP Australia and New Zealand
Key challenges faced by the finance team in SAP ANZ
Real insights into how SAP found significant efficiencies and boosted productivity by implementing SAP Business Intelligence (BI) solutions for finance
A demonstration showcasing how SAP uses the Business Intelligence solution within the finance department
Why you can benefit from the same solutions regardless of what methods your own finance teams are using to deliver business insights throughout your organisation.
Profile for Richard McLean, CFO SAP ANZ
9:00 - 9:15am Q&A
9:15 - 9:30am Wrap up and networking